Stab Pick-Up: Hurricane Frank Hits The Vans U.S. Open of Surfing
Aug 04, 2022
We’re back with Episode 2 of The Pick-Up, a dose of all things Surf City, USA, shot on location during the 2022 Vans US Open of Surf.
The first few days of August had enough swell to brutalize the sea-worn Hawaiian contingent. Here is a quick brief of what's in Episode 2:
- Vans US Open Of Surfing Update
- Where Oil Platforms Bloom
- The Wedge: “Even if the sidewave looks enticing—reassess your skill level”- Sage Burke
- A Mad Doctor Who Only Writes Board Prescriptions
- Who Are The First Ones In The Water During The U.S. Open?